A Leading Provider
of Oil Field Personnel
Office: (941) 882.3108
Fax: (941) 244.5226
• Oilfield hands
• Drivers – Class A with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
• Equipment operators
• Equipment operations training
• Safety training
• Mechanics with oilfield experience
• Current Class A driver’s license With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements (or ability to obtain)
• Minimum One year driving experience in the oilfield
• DOT Medical Card
• Clean MVR
• Good work history
• 25 years of age or older
• Able to lift Minimum of 50 lbs.
• Able to travel and be away from home 21 days at a time
• Required to work Various locations across the U.S.
Brief Summary of Megalodon Services Inc. Employee Benefits:
** (Information may be subject to change without notice)
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
Please contact us for further employment opportunities or questions.
In the best interest of our industry standing, our current and future clients and the team members of Megalodon, we always strive to find the most qualified employees for the job.
Megalodon Services Inc. has a zero tolerance policy on discrimination, and upholds the highest standards of workplace diversity, welcoming applicants for employment based on the ability to get the job done and never on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability.
That’s why we follow a stringent fair employment policy, ensuring the most qualified candidate for every position. We also open up our hiring process to a broader employee pool by posting featured job listings online.